Learning shapes and colors for toddlers: kids game By GoKids!
Download Link ：
➤Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gokids.shapescolors
Screenshot ImageScreenshot ImageScreenshot ImageScreenshot Image
«Learning shapes and colors» is one of our educational games for preschoolers aimed to teach young children shapes and colors in the most enthusiastic way for toddlers. With the help of this game for nursery, preschool kids will learn basic shapes and basic colors easily and playfully.
Here are main advantages of the game which is teaching kids to learn colors and geometric shapes:
1) 5 animated shapes for babies - a circle, a square, a rectangle, a triangle, a pentagon. These geometric figures are basic ones, so, having learnt them now, the toddler can easily learn the geometrical shapes of more complicated forms in the future, while studying geometry for kids at school.
2) 10 rich colours for pre school children - gray, orange, purple, red, green, blue, yellow, white, pink and brown.
3) Learning shapes and colors for little kids is available in English, Spanish, Russian and some other languages. So, your baby can do learning colors name in english as well as colors in spanish. The same concerns learning of any shape. This game for kindergarteners is voiced by native speakers with perfect pronunciation and clear diction.
4) The kindergarten game trains fine motor skills and develops thinking, logic, memory, perseverance, attention, intelligence, persistence. All these qualities will help 2 to 3 yr old toddlers study better at school in the future.
5) The color and figure app includes four mini learning games. These colour and form games are aimed to deepen and consolidate the received knowledge.
6) The learning apps have been created in the tight cooperation of children’s psychologists, teachers and illustrators. That’s why the game has such a clear and intuitive, at the same time bright and colorful, interface.
7) This enthralling game is suitable for 2 year olds, for 3 years olds, for 4 year olds, for 5 years, both small boys and girls.
8) The app is free to download. Free educational games are a great opportunity for families with small budgets to get education games of high quality.
How to play and learn shapes with colors:
After downloading and starting of the game there will be five icons in the centre of the main screen and the button for language selection in the left corner. Before learning colours and shapes we recommend parents to select the language of the game. Teaching starts immediately after clicking on the central button with an academic hat. In the upper part of the screen there will be some paint illustrating one of the colors, and below it - five animated shapes appear, painted the same color. The names of the color and shapes are pronounced. The child should repeat their names correctly, after the speaker. In this way we learn all the colors and shapes. When the first acquaintance is done, there will be 4 mini games to fix the knowledge:
1. In the 1st game there will be a lorry painted in one of the studied colors and moving shapes of different colors. The task is sorting - to get 5 shapes of the same colors as the lorry into it.
2. The 2nd game is a sorter: we see a moving virtual conveyer producing differently painted shapes and boxes of certain colors to the right and to the left from the conveyor. The task is to sort the appearing shapes into the boxes according to their color. The games number 1 and 2 contribute greatly to the development of fine motor skills and differentiation between colors.
3. The 3d game is coloring and painting. We are given a number of colorless shapes and a row of glasses with paint of various colors. The kid hears the name of the color and finds it in the row, then clicks on it. The shape “drinks” it and becomes painted this color!
4. The last game is a kind of matching: it shows a kindergarten room with differently painted shapes wandering. The child hears the voice saying what shape of what color should go home. When the kid guesses right, the shape goes to the door and disappears.
Simultaneous study of colors and shapes positively influences learning of each other.